Saturday 15 June 2013

The Double Wing.

Can anyone help me with these pictures of mine?
If I change my blog template to anything but "Dynamic", my pictures get all squished.
Does anyone know why? If so, what do I DO?

Moving on with our lives, I was bored this morning. I looked in the mirror, and realized I've been wearing my eye liner the same way for 3 years now. So I thought, HEY!, let me add a second wing, at the bottom. *cue excitement inducing music*


Also, I took all these pictures in the evening, after an entire day out + a little nap. (yeah, the eye liner stayed on through my nap. You've gotta love Blacktrack).

Face - Chanel Vita Lumier Aqua B60
MAC Prep + Prime Setting Powder
Chanel Bronzer

Eyes - Naked and Buck from the UD Naked Palette
MAC's Dancing in the Dark (LE) to define crease.
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Lips - MAC Tendertone in Purring.

In other news, as you can see, I love piercings, do you? = P

0 comments:

Post a Comment