Thursday 27 June 2013

Addicted to Brights - Blush

I must admit that I have a problem.
I am addicted to bright blush. When I see bright blushes, no matter what the colour, I kinda go into a mild pokemon - gotta catch 'em all - phase.
Is this normal?
Yes? Good.

Onto the blushes. This post is just me rambling about bright blush, how good it looks on tanned skin, how much I love, how I want to own them all, etc. 



I currently own 4 bright blushes, I owned 5, but my mother stole one. 

I have Taj Mahal and Exhibit A from Nars, Frankly Scarlet and Sakura(LE) from MAC.

Exhibit A is a beautiful matte orange red, it looks scary bright and a light hand and blending skills are definite must with this blush.

Taj Mahal is an orange with old shimmer, it highlights beautifully, and catches the light in all the right places. This has got to be the best blush I will ever own. And so will you. So own it.

Frankly Scarlet is a Scarlet red - pink colour, and again its a matte. I feel I don't use this as much as I would like too, because when I think of a bright matte blush, I instantly reach for Exhibit A. Note to self - use this more.

Sakura is a Mineralize Blush and the only thing I own from that range.. Its a lavender blush with an almost magenta heart in the centre, and when you mix the two you get this very flattering mix of the two shades. which give you a blush and highlight all in one.
It's very cool toned, but sometimes, I think this really works for my skintone. Especially with a plum lip.


In other news, I couldn't resist adding these two pictures of Qoco (My adorable black persian cat). She's as much of a girl as I am, and jumped onto my bed the second I laid these out to photograph them. It took a good 30 minutes to get her off my bed and onto hers.
But I got these gems.



Excuse my cat lady tendencies, BUT LOOK AT THAT FACE. 

Anyway, are you fond of bright blush?
Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment