Monday 10 June 2013

Remington S9951 Straightener

Hi! So today, I'm going to be showing you the latest love in my life. 

My Rimington S9951 Straightener. 
I have wavy hair, it's actually rather pretty, it looks all beachy and messy. But I do get really bored of it. After all, grass is greener on the other side right?
I have owned one straightener before, but it was a panasonic and didn't do shit for my hair.

So, after a lot of research, I decided to splurge (a graduation gift, of sorts).
I got this here, on flipkart, because it seemed to be the cheapest there.
I placed the order on the 30th of May, it was shipped on the 3rd of June, and I received it on the 6th.
I have used it everyday since I got it, and I've got to say, wow!
I can do just about anything with this. Give my hair some structure, while keeping the waves, giving it texture or just wearing it poker straight! It does it all.
For reference, it takes about 15 minutes to get it poker straight.

Isn't it wonderfully sleek? It heats upto 230 degrees C, and can be locked at the desired temperature.


Its also reasonably lightweight and comfortable to hold.




This is the before and the after, just so you can see. Natural hair vs Straight hair. I love both.
(I always ALWAYS use a heat protectant, and you should too!)

Do you think you'll give this a try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment