Sunday 2 June 2013

Night Out #1

Hello all.
This is my second post of the day, which is probably never going to happen again, so I'm going to rejoice while I can.
When you have so much free time, you tend to think about blogging, constantly. It's getting a little out of hand.
Anyway, on to my face.

Face - Chanel Vita Lumier Aqua in B60 (I think, its nowhere on the bottle)
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Bisque
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, Pressed.
MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura

Eyes - Since I've been neglecting my UD Naked Palette, I thought I'd take it for a spin, for a change, I used Toasted all over the lid, Hustle in the outer corner and crease, and Virgin in the tear duct area.
Blacktrack Fluidline
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara + Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show off Mascara (Best mascara combination, ever)
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. 



At first, I'd worn something rather colourful (and strapless, hence the bare-ness), which is why I stuck to the basic neutral lip, but then, I changed into this grey dress from Vera Moda, via ASOS.

This dress screamed for some colour, which is when I realized I had the PERFECT red lipstick, MAC's Prolongwear Lipcolour in Lasting Lust. (review coming soon!)



Isn't it gorgeous?
My necklace is from Forever 21, if anyone was wondering.

I had a very relaxing and chilled out evening with the family.
How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment