Friday 21 June 2013

NEW IN!

I'm always nervous about the word "haul", because it seems to get waaay too much negative attention. 
SO, "Look what I got" seemed appropriate. 
I like this whole Friday First concept, because it sort of allows me to talk about something I haven't tried before, well, you get the picture.

Anyway, since I haven't really done a proper "haul" post, well, ever. Here goes!


White Lace Dress - Chemistry (First time I'm actually buying something from that store by myself, I usually hate it)

Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry. Ugh, the weather in my usually lovely humid city has been really odd lately, the sea breeze hasn't been coming in till later in the nights, so the days are dry. And my usually oily skin which is used to humidity has been really dry, hence I got the body butter instead of the Body Puree I usually get.

Body Shop Peppermint Intense Foot Rescue - Oily skin, but dry fingers and toes (yes, epitome of weird is I). This is a first time purchase for me. Thoughts coming soon.

Inglot Nail Enamel in XL3, a gorgeous glittery shade. NOTD coming soon.

MAC Face and Body Foundation in C5 - Long Story short, I've been reading non stop rave reviews, and I've really been liking the lighter foundations recently, and since its water based like my Chanel Vita Lumier Aqua, which I LOVE, I thought, while its there, go for it.

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC 43.5 - I needed a new powder, since I finished up my Prep + Prime setting powder as well as my Body Shop one. I've read that this is BRILLIANT for oily skin. Only time will tell.

I'm so excited for everything I got - totally worth the wait to get everything I wanted.
Did you get anything recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment