Thursday 6 June 2013

Kissable Balm Stains

Lipstains have never really suited me. As I've mentioned before, I have pretty dry lips, and stains just dry them out further. Making for a slightly disturbing sight. 
So when I heard about these balm stains in the blog and youtube circuit, I had to give them a try, Lip balm + lip stain has got to be brilliant right? 

Also, lets just take a minute here to admire the packaging. I LOVE it, its so compact and sleek, and I love how the tube is the same colour as the lipstick. (These fit in my wallet, which is just another plus, for me)

I have two shades in RENDEZVOUS which is an orange shade and CRUSH which is a gorgeous deep plum.
They're available at all revlon counters, and cost INR 600.


They can be worn really sheer by blotting them out, or you can make them opaque with typically two applications. They definitely DO moisturize the lips, as well as keeping the colour on, all day long!
Rendezvous lasts about 6 hours on me, after which it fades to a light stain. But its there.
Crush, on the other hand, lasts a good 8 - 10 hours on me, and then starts to fade every so lightly.
Which, if you know my history with lip products is miraculous.

I even slept with Crush by mistake (heh) and woke up to still find it on my lips.

If I were to rate these, I'd give them a 10 on 10.

What about you? Have you tried these balm stains? do you like them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment