Wednesday 23 July 2014

Almost-Foiled-Eyeshadow-Stick



Let me introduce you a to a product I've had for a while now, and recently rediscovered.
Since the highly metallic - almost foiled eyeshadow is now all the rage, I thought it was an appropriate time to talk about this wonder product.
The Kiko Longlasting Eyeshadow Stick in 6 is an Antique gold that reflects darker in the crease - making it a great single eyeshadow to use all over your lid. The texture is creamy and bendable by both hand and brush, and it goes on opaque at first swipe. It is such intense shimmer on your lids, that it looks like you've used a very glittery eyeshadow without the glitter or the fallout.
Another great thing about this product is how well it stays put. Normally eyeshadows crease on me instantly, but this goes on and stays put for a good 8 hours before it begins to fade.
It makes a wonderful lid colour, but makes an even better inner corner highlight giving you that very bright, very awake look.
Seriously though, look how shineeeeeeeyyy.

Now, the only downside is that it isn't easily available. Europe or UK have Kiko as far I'm aware, and I'd suggest asking someone to get you any shade from this range, its amazing.

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts? 

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I wanna try kiko so much! They're really difficult to find in the UK actually which is a shame because I hear such good things about these shadow sticks. Great review as always :)

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they have a store there?
      But these are amazing, if you can get your hands on them, get them all!! :D

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness! just look at that shine! now i need these! aaah only if they were available internationally!
    btw your skin looks amazing! its all glowing and flawless!...secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua! And the dead sea salt you told me about. Amazing it is!
      I wish they were more easily available also! Ugh so many more colours I want!

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome! Totally one of those products I would use everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so everyday appropriate! :) easy to use but gives your eyes soon major oomph.

      Delete