Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rimmel Apocalips - FINALLY.

I stalk beauty blogs. And I saw Fluer's review waaaay back in January, and when I laid eyes on them, it was love. I couldn't get them out of my head.
I went on ebay, on amazon, but they were ridiculously priced! Which was madness! I wanted them, but wasn't ready to pay a small fortune for them.
SO I waited, not patiently though, let me be clear.
About two weeks ago, when I was going through ASOS like I did almost everyday, I chanced upon the Rimmel Section, and lo and behold! The Rimmel Apocalips! On ASOS! Which meant, decent price + Free shipping! Also, There were and still are on discount. ( 4 GBP - INR 360 = STEAL. Go. NOW)

I got three shades, Celestial, Galaxy and Luna.

Celestial is a dusty rose with a hint of mauve in it.
Galaxy is a purplish plum shade with micro glitter.
Luna is a peachy coral shade.

What are they? Liquid Lipsticks. Non sticky, not heavy in the least, fully opaque, liquid lipstick. Its glossy at first, but dries down to a sort of matte finish. - I love.
These last about 4 - 6 hours on my lips, typically. However, they do not claim to be transfer resistant, so yes, they transfer.
They also have a very obvious scent to them.. fruity, but not really. But the scent dies down the a minute after its applied, so that should not be a problem.

I love these, they have been in my bag everytime I leave the house, because they're that awesome. Yes. Awesome.

Try them, you will not regret it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment