Friday 26 July 2013

The 5 Product Face

The idea of a five product face is daunting to say the least. Keep in mind, I meant this to be "going out" make up, not just sitting at home.. for that I need, well, no products.
When I first heard of this, I thought, HAH, that would be easy, but when I took inventory of what I actually use on a day to day basis, I was a tad stunned.

Somehow though, I managed it, and if I do say so myself, I don't look half bad. 



Products Used
  • MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC44
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC43.5
  • NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow for eyebrows, and eyeliner, smudged out till the crease. 
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Show Off Mascara
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush, mostly blotted out. 
5 Products, simple, easy and still not all that bad.
Would you like to try this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment