Thursday 25 July 2013

FOTD #3 - On most days.

You know when you discover something you like, you tend to gravitate towards it again and again? Be it that slice of cheesecake that basically begs you to consume it, or that dress thats waaay to fancy for the day, but you still insist on wearing it? Yeah, well, thats whats been happening with me and the SAME kind of neutral eye/face make up that I've been sticking too. I do switch it up time and again, use maybe a bright colour under the eye, or a bold lip, but essentially, its still the same.
Its really a habit I need to shake off.. to the point where I've managed to out away all my "daily" items in turn for more bright and adventurous colours which I've been ignoring.
However, I still like this look.


Excuse my weirdass expression in the first picture, but it showed off the eye make up better than the others, so i decided to role with it.

Face
Collections 2000 lasting perfection concealer in Deep (4)
MAC Studio Finish Powder + Foundation in NC43.5
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep (Cheek)

Eyes 
MAC Paintpot in Groundwork
"Naked" from the UD Naked Palette on the lid
NARS Coconut Grove in the crease as well as eyebrows.
MAC Fluideline in Blacktrack
Rimmel ScandalEyes Show Off Mascara

Lips
Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial blotted out.

I might be switching things up, but my NARS Coconut Grove shall remain a constant in my life, it has reminded my of my love affair with NARS, one I had forgotten. Now, I have a list of products I need SO MUCH. But yeah, soon!

Anyway, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment