Friday 9 May 2014

Night Out #5



I realized I hadn't done one of these in a long time, so here goes.
I've really been into more complex eye looks off late - y'know the ones that require 8 different colours? Yeah, those.
The eyes are really the focus here, because I used Makeup Geek Creme Brule (transition shade), Makeup Geek Coco Bear (To deepen the socket), MAC Brown Down (to deepen it even further), Nars Cordura (outer half of eyelid), MAC All that Glitters (Inner half of eyelid) and then MAC Texture to lightly blend them all out. Lined my upper lashline with the Maybelline Gel Liner and used a generous coat of Max Factor False Lash Extension Mascara.
For my face, I only used a but of the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC42 mixed in with the MAC Strobe Cream on scars and whatnot, and powdered lightly using my Chanel Loose Powder.
The outer perimeter of my face, I used my Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Dark to add a bit of dimension, and used the Inglot 357 Matte eyeshadow to contour the cheekbones. I left my lips bare - with a bit of lipbalm as they've been horribly chapped offlate.

What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I love it....I think I would pair this eye look with a bright lipstick (that is if I can master the art of blending 8 eyeshadows ever). Its subtle but impactfull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally I wanted to wear a red lip with it, but I dunno, my lips were so horribly chapped.
      Hah, thanks, its really only a matter of good brushes and lotsa practice :)

      Delete
  2. It looks so multidimensional! I love it! I'm going to have to find a way to rope you into teaching me proper blending techniques, woman, because I'm so jealous of how awesome your looks are :)

    ReplyDelete