Wednesday, 6 August 2014

A Little Fun..




So, here is the thing about the Urban Decay Electric Palette. Its bloody inspiring. Everytime I look at it, I want to dive in and play with it - much similar to 4 year old me, when I got a new set of crayons.
I love this palette, incase you hadn't already guessed, and this look is just some experimentation I was doing with it.

I used Gonzo, Chaos, Fringe, Freak and Trash, along with Makeup Geek's Corrupt.
On my lips, I used the Maybelline Vivid in Wild Rose and doted a bit of Revolt (silver sparkle) at the centre - because I felt like it.
On my cheeks, I used Slowburn from the same Electric Palette.

I cannot tell you how much I love how this turned out.
I'm not claiming its particularly wearable, but I had fun creating it, and I hope you like it :)

Over and out.

6 comments:

  1. I think its super fun! and love your contoured cheeks! reminds me of mermaids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay. That was what I was going for. But it didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it, so I didn't bother saying :P

      Delete
  2. I love that eye look, and am waiting with bated breath (and a notebook + pen!) for the tutorial! ;)

    It's funny, the moment I laid eyes on Slowburn I went 'oooooooo this will make a brilliant blush'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err, about thaaaat. I don't think I have any idea how I did this, may have to just wing it again. Because I was just playing around :P

      ..it is! My current favorite for blush actually!

      Delete
  3. Whoop whoop this is a super fun look yes! Love that you're not afraid of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, on occasion the fear vanishes :) And thank you :)

      Delete